(2.5 M)EPUB

Dictionnaire de physiologie (1895)

fullscreen
Author: Richet, Charles Robert, 1850-1935; Langlois, Paul, 1862-; Lapicque, Louis
Volume: 1
Subject: Physiology
Publisher: Paris : F. Alcan
Year: 1895
Language: French
Call number: 11336226
Digitizing sponsor: MBLWHOI Library
Book contributor: MBLWHOI Library
Collection: biodiversity; MBLWHOI; blc; americana
Notes: I have noticed a crack in the spine of this book, I don't remember if it was there before, but I do know that it was not caused by a dowel.

[Biodiversity Heritage Library icon]This book is available with additional data at Biodiversity Heritage Library.

Identifier: dictionnairedeph01arich
Mediatype: texts
Scanningcenter: boston
Operator: scanner-emily-wade@...